Jon was last seen in season 5 after which he was stabbed to death by his allies. It broke the heart of many of his fans and there are many that await the return of Jon. Let us look into some important hints that actually show the return of Jon Snow and becoming King in the North.
The hints are mentioned below :
- First is the support of the Northern people. Though the Northern people currently have the Bolton’s as their ruler they are really not happy with them. The men and women of the North think that the Bolton’s are cheaters and they have built the kingdom by deceiving people.
- Robb is the last of the Stark family to be crowned as a king. Though he defeated five kings during his lifetime of war, it was not considered enough for him prolong as a king.
- He writes a will in front of all the elders and other nobles of the north and according to the will is it considered that Jon to be the successor of Robb. It actually means that the nobles or the important members of the family of the Starks actually know about the will of Robb or at least the contents of the will. But now the whereabouts of the will has become a mystery.
- After Ned has been beheaded all the other sons of Ned were not found on the scene. It is said that Theon executed Bran and Rickon. Arya is also thought to be dead. Sansa marries Tyrion of Lannister, hence mentioning her name as the heir will surely pass Winterfell into the hands of Lannister family. Here the question is why Robb chose Jon to be the heir and mention his name though his birth was improper.
- On the other hand Stannis wants to succeed the Boltons and take on Winterfell. According to the story it is not informed to Stannis about the Jon succeeding Robb.
- Next is the truth about the fact that Bran and Rickons are alive and the key figure who is responsible for all the mishaps would be Lord manderly. He later devises a plan to bring back Rickons so that he can make a loyalty exchange to Stannis. Other than this there are certain words used by Lord Manderly while talking to Davos. He uses certain words which gives an assurance of Jon’s come back.
- Here the Rat Cook is so evil that she kills a prince and bakes him into a pie and then gives serves him to the king. That should probably be the Frey pies and when considering about the Northern Lords communicate with each other. Though it is not clearly know all of them will be the hint in the next and they are thought to play a major role. It has been kept secret by the creators of the series but most of the evidence says that Jon will resurrect back to life but how that will happen remains a mystery.
- Most of the fan of the series believes that Howland Reed is one of the key people in this story who actually know about the presence of Robb’s Will and the truth behind Jon’s parents. Secondly, his appearance is thought to solve the entire mystery of the series and reveal secrets about Westeros.
- It is also said that Jon might not belong to the Stark family and that instead he could be of the Targeryans. So the coming of Reed could solve the mystery behind the birth of Jon and reveal his true nature as well.
- Cersei the prophetess while touching the Throne of Iron felt that it belongs to a legitimate heir. Her prophecy also stands as an evidence and supports the fact that Jon might come back.
- Sansa escaped from her husband’s custody and it appears that all the siblings will reunite with Jon to help him fight the war.
Though we are not sure about what is going to happen in the next season, there are certain conditions that favor the arrival of Jon Snow.